Techie Gift Ideas For Holidays

Christmas is just days away! If you still haven’t got your geeky friend something for the holiday, here are our top 5 deals for the best tech on the market.

HP Stream 7 Windows 8.1 Tablet
$99.00 Amazon
With a low price of $99 (compared to other Windows Tablets), this device is a real deal. Powered by an Intel Atom processor, and a choice between 16gb or 32gb of storage, you don’t want to miss this. It is one of the cheapest tablets you can find on the market today.

Infiland Bluetooth Keyboard Case
$35.95 Amazon
Now many of you people use your tech at school, either for photographing your homework, taking notes, or using it as a sketch pad. If you purchase the HP Stream 7 from Microsoft, and don’t like the on-screen keyboard, the Infiland Bluetooth Keyboard Case is the perfect choice. Available on Amazon for $35.95 (Reg. 54.95), this Case is specifically designed for the Stream 7. Available in 8 colors, you can make your Stream fly the Green/Black colors of T-Dub! (Highly Recommended doing so!)

Apple Tv
$99 Apple
Couch Potato? No worry! The Apple TV is perfect for your needs! At the price of $99, this device will let you watch Netflix, Hulu, and the vast selection of movies on iTunes. Interested? hop over to Apple’s website, and get ready for some binge watching of any film you want. Heck, you can even invite your friends over and enjoy it as a party!

ll UR Bass Bluetooth Capsule
$19.99 Think Geek
Want something small but can get real loud, real fast? The All UR Bass Bluetooth Capsule is a mobile cylindrical concert, literally! For only 19.99 at ThinkGeek, this baby can get real loud, so keep the volume down or you have the possibility of waking Santa up! Anyways, if you want some sound, but don’t want to carry around a 30lb beatbox, this thing is perfect, weighing in at 3.5oz.

ADX LED Strip Lights
$32.99 Home Depot
If you have a big setup, and enjoy being up very late, you probably get eye strain from having your screens on, and your room light off. These ADX LED Strip Lights are the perfect solution, as they will add a low lit lighting to the background of your setup, and give your room a nice aura as well! For only 33 bucks, these are a great decorative touch to make your setup nice, but techie as well!

–By Christopher Bravata