Summer Set Returns to Rave

Are you ready for a Legendary Friday Night? The Arizona power-pop band, The Summer Set, returns to The Rave this Friday, April 26th for a one night show.

After a block wide blackout caused the cancellation of  March 8th show at the Rave, the Summer Set are back in town to make up their missed show.  The opening acts are different from the Wake Up and Be Awesome tour in March.  Friday night’s show will feature Late Nite Reading, Farewell My Love and The Valley Winds.

Since the canceled show, The Summer Set has released their 4th album Legendary earlier this month.

Legendary is a 13 track cd with the sounds reminiscent of their 1st full length album Love Like This. The song Maybe Tonight is a prime example.  Lead singer Brian Dales and the band return to a less mainstream sound.

The cd also contains new songs like in the chart topper Boomerang.

The Summer Set, originally from Scottsdale, Arizona, has been making music since 2007. They have played from small stages to being a major band on the Vans Warped Tour.  The Summer Set will appear with the Vans Warped Tour this summer in Milwaukee on July 31st.  These 4 boys and 1 brave girl have made a strong name for themselves and are not showing any signs of stopping.

Tickets are $15 plus taxes.  Tickets are available at the box office or on-line.

Tickets and more info on the show can be found at http://www.therave.com/concert_details.asp?id=4843

Check out the Summer Set’s song Maybe Tonight:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWHkVlqY5qA