Attention Seniors!

Greetings Wauwatosa West Senior!

Graduation is not far away! The following survey is intended to collect information and statistics for use in the “Senior Edition” of West Side Stories. If you would like to contribute pictures, commentary, articles or any other support – please contact Angie O’Brien or Herschel Kissinger.

You may also be contacted for follow up questions or comments for a story. For example, a story may be written about students who plan on playing sports in college. If you have indicated that you intend to play a sport, you may be contacted.

Your participation in this survey is appreciated. To show our appreciation, we will be drawing three names from all individuals who complete the survey by MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, MAY 6th. THE WINNERS WILL WIN A 20 dollar iTUNES GIFT CARD. Since there are only about 200 people in the class, your chances of winning are very good! Your name will be announced during announcements.

Click here to take survey.

AND – POST A COMMENT BELOW telling us your plans after high school, and we will add your name an on-line map.

Reporter: Angie OBrien
Photographer: Emily Hoffmann