All Shows for Tosa West “Seussical the Musical” Sold Out

Sydney Stinson, Writer

No more tickets are available for the Wauwatosa West production of  “Seussical the Musical”. 

Dates for the play are on November 4th, 5th, 10th, and 12th, all at 7:00 PM. One showing is on November 6th at 2:00 PM. 

“There’s definitely a ton of excitement around Seussical because all our shows are sold out! It’s been a really cool experience to work with the audience on the stage and the audience so close to us,” said sophomore Faye Muma who will be one of the three “Bird Girls” in Seussical.

Seussical is presented on the stage with guests sitting around the actual play.  This limits the number of audience seats available. The audience will sit on the stage surrounding the play. The number of seats is limited to the number of chairs that can be safely placed on the stage. There will be no audience members sitting in the auditorium.

Muma said, “Selling out our whole run was definitely unexpected, especially a whole week in advance. This has been a super fun show to put together and we’re all excited to share all our hard work with the sold out crowds”.

“Seussical the Musical” is a musical comedy written by Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty. The play showcases many characters Dr. Seuss wrote about, including Cat in the Hat, Horton the Elephant, Gertrude McFuzz, Jojo, Lazy Maysie, and much more. 

If you’ve bought a ticket to one of the shows, thank you for supporting the Trojan Players and Tosa West’s theater program. If you didn’t get a ticket to this show, there’s another one scheduled for Spring of 2023 which will be Cinderella. The audience will be sitting in the seats, leading to more availability of tickets for the next production.

Also see the Seusicall the Musical Gallery