2011 Prom Information

Hey Tosa West!

Want to keep updated and informed about the upcoming Junior Prom?? We will be providing updates – check back!

When: May 14th

Where: Humphrey Scottish Rite in downtown Milwaukee http://www.humphrey-masonic-center.org/rent-our-facility.html
Cost: $55.00

Theme: “Sweet Dreams”

We regret to inform you that due to a scheduling conflict at the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center, the schedule for prom has changed. This change has mostly impacted the start time of Grand March and dinner. Please refer to the schedule below for the new times:

6:20pm – Arrival

6:30pm – Line -Up for Grand March

6:45pm – Grand March begins

7:30pm – Dinner

8:30pm – Dance

Students that are participating in Grand March and parents that plan on attending Grand March should not arrive earlier than 6:20pm. Due to another event begin held at the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center there will be no early entrance into the building. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Schedule:
5:00 p.m. – Grand March
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Dinner
7:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Dance
11:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. – Post Prom at Dave and Busters

Ticket Sales will be the week of May 2nd through May 6th. Buy your tickets during any lunch hour!

The Location

Prom will be held at the beautiful Scottish Rite Mosaic Center in downtown Milwaukee.

View Larger Map

The Theme

This year’s theme for prom will be Sweet Dreams. Think lots of different colors and you can’t have sweet without candy!

Prom Court: Congratulations to the following people for being chosen by their class mates to be on this year’s prom court!

Males: Danny Bruckner, Stuart Vandervelde, Mitchell Stingl, Will Harrington, Alex Chu, John Kay
Females: Ellen Sauter, Erin Murphy, Megan Falk, Star Donaldson, Jenna Engle, Zaina Lalk

The Schedule

First we all will show up for dinner at the Scottish Rite. Go through the main doors and then through the second set of doors turn right and go down the stairs (don’t worry there will be lots of people there to tell you where to go). The dinner will be a delectable pasta bar so bring your appetites.

Next it’s upstairs for the Grand March. Couples will pair up and walk down the steps of the gorgeous auditorium while being spotlighted. There will be lots of seating for eager parents and relatives to take pictures, also everyone will have an excellent view of the couples.

After the grand march we will head back downstairs and thats when the real party starts! Smoov Music will join us in our night to remember as they DJ the night for us.

Post prom? You bet! It’s off to Dave and Busters after the dance for even more fun and partying.

Transportation

Everyone is expected to transport themselves to and from Scottish Rite. If people could come with as few cars as possible it would ease the parking tension. Scottish Rite has a parking structure with 50 spots for us.

PLEASE TELL YOUR PARENTS/ RELATIVES TO PLAN AHEAD FOR PARKING AS IT WILL GET VERY PACKED AROUND SCOTTISH RITE!

Post prom is the same; everyone will provide their own transportation.

Frequently Asked Questions

Prom King and Queen?
Yes! Voting will be the week of May 6th! (promise this time) We will find out who won King and Queen at Prom, so if you want to be the first to know, you should buy a ticket and show up.

When are the ticket sales?
The ticket sales are from May 2nd until May 6th during all lunch hours. Be sure to purchase your tickets at this time because there will be no more sales after these dates. Scottish Rite needs a head count soon so there are no exceptions.

Ticket cost/ what am I paying for?
As of now they are $55 per person. Included with the ticket is dinner, the dance admission, Dave and Busters post prom admission, and an awesome t-shirt (available in two different colors)

Can I get my own dinner?
Yes, however the cost of dinner is figured into the ticket price and reimbursements for dinner will not be provided so you might as well come eat with everyone! Trust us it will be fun.

Do I have to go to Dave and Busters?
Like dinner, the cost is figured into the ticket price (sorry it’s mandatory), you do not need to go to Dave and Busters and the cost for post prom will not be reimbursed either.

Is the DJ going to be bad?
Of course not! They’re going to have the song list everyone has thought of (and requests) and if you didn’t get yours in, you still can turn it into Mrs. Becker or Botsford around the gym